Friday, November 20, 2009

new funny blog by 30 something single male living in new york



http://boyslifenyc.com/

"We sit for a long time wondering how much of it was genuine attraction and how much of it was just the rejection. Nothing is more attractive than a woman who won’t put up with your shit. One that wont lay down and let you walk all over them. It’s not that simple though. You can’t just call me lame and I’m going to love you. It’s a magical combination. Telling me how full of shit you think I am with words but beg me to kiss you with your eyes. Men and women have been playing this game forever. I tell myself it’s a universal truth. Like the song suggests:"


found at http://maddecent.com

3 comments:

Jillian Arciero said...

ok, this is somewhat interesting, but then again I kinda feel like this is the same stuff by that author of "I hope they serve beer in hell" just regurgitated and written a little bit nicer. its still funny though

Rocco Avallone said...

I need to read that so I can't compare but I'm not surprised they might be similar tho, I think a fair amount of his observations/opinions are shared by most guys, he is just able to reflect on them better than most.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.