Friday, August 20, 2010

songs i think are perfect (part 1)

I hate answering the question whats your favorite song, its impossible.  But I was thinking the other day I can say what songs I think are perfect.  Perfect meaning theres nothing that I could imagine that could make them better.  Perfect meaning I wouldn't be who I am today without these songs existing.  Perfect meaning if I was stranded on a desert island or distant planet and I had to choose a limited # of songs that I could take with me, these would be the first on the list. 

radiohead- idoteque
radiohead- all i need
radiohead- Kid A
radiohead- the gloaming
elliott smith- needle in the hay
elliott smith- Pitseleh
elliott smith- say yes
elliott smith- In The Lost And Found (Honky Bach)
Animal Collective- Banshee Beat
Animal Collective- Summertime Clothes
Animal Collective- Fireworks
Animal Collective- For Reverend Green
Jeff Buckley- If You See Her, Say Hello (Bob Dylan)
Jeff Buckley- Just Like A Woman (Bob Dylan)
Jeff Buckley- Lover, You Should've Come Over
Jeff Buckley- Last Goodbye
Burial- Etched Headplate
Kurt Vile- slow talkers
The xx- Hot Like Fire (Aaliyah Cover)
The xx- Heart Skipped A Beat
Beck- Which Will (Nick Drake)
Bon Iver- Skinny Love

No comments: