Tuesday, July 20, 2010

naked chocolate cafe art show

the new painting I debut at the naked chocolate cafe the other week.  Now owned by a miss Kelly Altenau.  


I have to admit I was a little anxious for my first real art show downtown in a big city.  I wasn't sure what to expect, I didn't know who the other artists were or who would attend. Overall it was a fun night filled with interesting people and interesting conversations.  None of my paintings sold at the show but neither did any other artist's.  However I got to eaves drop on a few conversations of people talking positively about my paintings which made me feel pretty good... I don't take compliments that well sometimes cause I feel like people are just being nice, but hearing a compliment from a stranger who doesn't know you're the person they're complimenting is very rewarding.

No comments: