Tuesday, May 4, 2010

100 K house + Community Design Colaborative

not sure how I feel about the baby throwing

Last Fall I volunteered for the Community Design Colaborative, a pro-bono organization based in Philly that offers free design services to non-profit organization.  I recently got the call up to take part in my first project for them (more details on what it is exactly at a later date), We have the first meeting next week so of course I already Googled all of the other volunteers names that I'll be working with.  They are all prominent people in the architecture, design, and mural arts scene, needless to say its an impressive cast.  Above are photos of a Sustainable eco conscious house that was built in Philly for only $100,000!  One of the people I get to work with works for Bench Dog Design, the company that designed and built that super slick dinning room table.

Go here to volunteer yourself

No comments: