Friday, January 22, 2010

The Sprint Project-by me



Above is a video I made of the Sprint Project, a one week project done by the entire Philadelphia University's Industrial Design Department every year. During the project students are split into teams made up of different classes. They are given a project brief and have a week or less to present their work to a panel of judges. This video attempts to document the creative chaos that takes place during that week.

Its almost a year to the day that I started filming.  The delay in editing was due to the massive amount of footage I had and trying to figure out a way to edit in a way that conveyed the essence of the Sprint Project. In the end I decided to scrap a lot of things I wanted to have in the film due to poor audio quality and time restraints.  I hope the designers out there find this as and accurate depiction of what they go through and I hope non-designers out their get a little insight into what it is we do.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

way to be fucking awesome.